Academy - Courses OverviewAdult students of all ages are offered the choice of:-
- Workshops of between 1 and 5 days
- Short courses of between 3 and 6 months
- International modular courses of between 3 and 6 months.
- International course of 1 year.
- International course of 2 years with an optional third year for additional subjects.
Training is comprehensive and all courses provide a balance of theory and practical training, with the content of each course continually reviewed and updated.
It is a policy of the Academy to apply Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) procedures in an attempt to acknowledge former study achievements, especially for more mature learners.
A happy, relaxed but orderly atmosphere is preserved at the Academy where students enjoy the experience of learning in a safe and hygienic environment.